4.3.10

Redmine Hosting Review

First and foremost, I would like to know what is Redmine? Well, due to my luck of knowledge about redmine, I researched it in the wikipedia and here what it says; Redmine is an open source, web-based project management and bug-tracking tool. It includes calendar and gantt charts to aid visual representation of projects and their deadlines. It supports multiple projects. Redmine is a FOSS solution which provides integrated project management features, issue tracking, and support for multiple version control options. Projects investigating commercial tools like IBM Rational Team Concert, but wanting to stick with a FOSS solution, may find Redmine to be a useful Scrum and Agile alternative. Yes, I got it. That is what I made this redmine hosting review.

Redmine hosting can helps you to manage a project and track all your information for your project status with the use of web-based open source tool. Its very useful and you can have it all. It supports your projects or multiple projects you manage. It has an updated calendar and gantt charts for you to track and manage your projects and of course their deadlines. This is an easy and phenomenal. So, much better to get redmine hosting and your business as usual as easy.

1 comment:

cotto vs margarito 2 live stream said...

Yes, I haven't tried redmine hosting for my project. My boss want me to try it. I think it's time to try.