17.12.11

Best Free Web Hosting For Your WordPress Weblog

If you're looking for the best web hosting service, you are in the right place. I usually created some WordPress weblogs since 2007 when I started blogging. I used free weblog in WordPress.com until I've learning about setting up self-host WordPress weblog using a free web hosting service. I got my first web hosting in 000webhost.com for free and it was also my first time having my own domain that I bought from GoDaddy.com. The free web hosting is kinda good but sometimes the server is down due to maintenance. It's okay with me because it's only free web hosting but worth it.

I have a client who hired me to create a WordPress weblog and design the WordPress theme of his weblog. I've finished it for two days and the theme looks perfect. I used the free web hosting service from 000webhost.com and it's great hosting for me. For those who wants a free web hosting for his website or weblog, you can have it from the best free web hosting at www.000webhost.com.

000Webhost.com Free Web Hosting Features and Info
1500 MB Disk Space
100,000 MB Bandwidth
Free Subdomain or Your Own Domain
Automated Scripts Installer (20 Popular Scripts)
FTP Access and Web Based File Manager
Easy to use Website Builder
5 MySQL Databases with Full PHP Support
Zend & Curl Enabled
IMMEDIATE Activation!

Web hosting

No comments: